Lake Louise is an expensive area to stay in. We chose the Paradise Lodge because of the location and a somewhat lower cost. We stayed in a preferred Fairview suite. The property is nice and our room had a partial view of the mountains. It was away from the road and quiet. This room was spacious and had a full kitchen. The property has no pool or hot tub. Some units have views of the forest which I think might have been preferable. The front desk staff were very helpful and provided a fan when it was hot as there is no air conditioning. It is a short drive to Lake Louise and Moraine Lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Lodge and Bungalows offers a unique setting of individual cabins and suites in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. Located only 1 Km from Lake Louise and 20 time Alberta Housekeeping Award winner, Paradise Lodge and Bungalows exceeds expectations. Attention to detail and a welcoming atmosphere makes a destination to come back to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Lodge & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Lodge And Bungalows
- Paradise Lodge & Bungalows Hotel Lake Louise