Just down the road from The Fairmont, yet very private with so much romantic ambience and country charm. A place to take off your shoes and just relax in front of your own romantic fire. These cabins are equipped with microwave, fridge, sink, crockery and cutlery. The bed is comfortable with excellent linen. The breakfast was supplied as cereal bars and oatmeal, but having a small kitchen made it easy to just go into Lake Louise Mall ( a few minutes away) and buy what you needed for meals. There is a small dining table in the cabin. The bathroom is modern and very nice.
I've never stayed at a cabin before, but was very impressed by the facilities and comfort. The customer service/ staff at the cabins was friendly and helpful. Even the complementary coffee and snacks while the receipt was processed was appreciated. I would recommend this place as it is so central to the famous Fairmont, village and ski fields. Parking is provided just outside each cabin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Lodge and Bungalows offers a unique setting of individual cabins and suites in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. Located only 1 Km from Lake Louise and 20 time Alberta Housekeeping Award winner, Paradise Lodge and Bungalows exceeds expectations. Attention to detail and a welcoming atmosphere makes a destination to come back to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Paradise Lodge & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Lodge And Bungalows
- Paradise Lodge & Bungalows Hotel Lake Louise