We wanted to avoid two things on our vacation to Banff National Park: huge soulless chain hotels and crowded, loud, touristy towns - We were more than successful when we booked Paradise Lodge & Bungalows in Lake Louise. We stayed three nights in one of the cabins, it was a perfect fit for 2adults and 2kids. We unplugged the large flat screen tv and read books, played games, totally unplugged and reconnected. The location is just minutes from Lake Louise and Moraine Lake. Close to rafting on the Kicking Horse, Wapta Falls and Emerald. We could hear the Bow River and from our bed were views of snow capped mountains. The staff was warm and helpful, housekeeping services were excellent. The cabin had a big claw foot tub and separate shower. The bed was fantastic with comfy pillows and soft down comforters. We loved sitting on our deck in the evenings, enjoying cocktails we whipped up in our kitchen. In the mornings we prepared breakfast, packed a picnic and hit the trails - Our cabin was always a welcome way to end each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Lodge and Bungalows offers a unique setting of individual cabins and suites in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. Located only 1 Km from Lake Louise and 20 time Alberta Housekeeping Award winner, Paradise Lodge and Bungalows exceeds expectations. Attention to detail and a welcoming atmosphere makes a destination to come back to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Lodge & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Lodge & Bungalows Hotel Lake Louise
- Paradise Lodge And Bungalows