We were in Lake Louise for a couple of days of skiing. We wanted easy access to the hill, a comfortable room with a king size bed and hassle free food. A hot tub would be a bonus. We were able to get all of that at Lake Louise Inn.
The property is comprised of many buildings. We stayed in the main building and would do so again. This is where the front desk, pool / hot tub, business center and restaurants are located. Our check in was smooth and the staff were friendly. They answered all of our questions. The room was a good size and was very nice. It looked like it had been recently renovated. There was a king bed, large window, good sized tv and plenty of room to lay out our ski gear to dry. There was lots of hot water in the shower. We were able to go to the hot tub without going outside. We also were able to eat without leaving our room because the restaurants would bring the food to us - more like take out than room service.
The breakfast options at the restaurant were a bit pricey but the food was good. The waffle maker wasn't working at the time. Parking and wifi were free and the wifi was decently fast.
The only negatives were that the bathroom was quite small and the tub was slow draining. We didn't get housekeeping service one day but we called and someone immediately came to make up the bed and replenish towels.
One thing that would have made our stay better would have been robes in the room to wear to the pool. Other than that it was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Louise Inn has the perfect guestroom or suite for your Rocky Mountain getaway. All guest accommodations provide the comfort and convenience of modern amenities like FREE Wi-Fi in a beautiful and rustic mountain setting. Individual room and suite styles may feature kitchens, balconies, patios, fireplaces or Jacuzzi tubs. You can also take in the spectacular mountain scenery through floor to ceiling windows as you relax and unwind in our heated indoor pool and whirlpools. Guests can also enjoy our many dining options, from cozy fine dining at Legends Restaurant to delicious pub style food at Explorers lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lake Louise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Resort
- Lake Louise Bed Breakfast
- Inn Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Hotel Banff
- Lake Louise b&b