We obtained this room through a deal with Groupon. I feel that for the price we paid it was good, but I'm not sure that it would have been worth it for full price. I'm not sure what type of room we had as it had one bedroom with a queen bed and full bath as well as a second room with a queen bed and single bed. Overall it was very spacious and had everything (and then some) that we needed. It is easy to find, right off Lake Louise Drive (although Lake Louise is so small that everything is close) and very close to the mall that has a grocery store and bakery. Lake Louise Chateau is within a 5-10 minute drive where you can walk/snowshoe/ski/skate or just walk round the grounds and look at the ice sculptors (in winter at least). We went to the Timberwolf pizza and pasta cafe for dinner our first night, it was good, but grossly over priced for what we got. We brought our own food for the remainder of the trip so I'm not sure about the other dining facilities. Our kitchen had everything we needed, even a dishwasher. The only thing is that the mini fridge was not level on the ground, so we couldn't keep anything in the door, it kept swinging open. The ice skating rink was very nice, we went the first evening and it was lit up with christmas type lights and the ice was smooth and even. The gazebo wasn't open when we went, but that would have been nice as it was very cold that night. Our room was in one of the surrounding buildings on the bottom floor and noise travelled a lot. It was hard to sleep when people were walking in their rooms and outside upstairs. Also, the shower above us was so noisy in our room that it sounded like someone was showering in our bathroom. We didn't use the pool as it was so busy in the evenings that we didn't feel like sharing it with the crowds of children. It would have been nice if they had longer hours that 9am-10pm. Opening earlier in the morning would have been great (like 7am). On two separate occasions our room cards de-magnetized, so one of us had to stand in the cold with our stuff while the second one went to the front desk to get them fixed.
Overall, it was good, I can't compare it to any of the other hotels in Lake Louise, I have stayed at the hostel and that was good. Unfortunately everything in that vicinity is expensive and you pay more than it's worth. We ventured out this year from our annual visit to Canmore, and it was a nice change, but I think we'll be sticking to Canmore where we can get just as good a quality for le$$.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Louise Inn has the perfect guestroom or suite for your Rocky Mountain getaway. All guest accommodations provide the comfort and convenience of modern amenities like FREE Wi-Fi in a beautiful and rustic mountain setting. Individual room and suite styles may feature kitchens, balconies, patios, fireplaces or Jacuzzi tubs. You can also take in the spectacular mountain scenery through floor to ceiling windows as you relax and unwind in our heated indoor pool and whirlpools. Guests can also enjoy our many dining options, from cozy fine dining at Legends Restaurant to delicious pub style food at Explorers lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Louise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Resort
- Lake Louise Bed Breakfast
- Inn Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Hotel Banff
- Lake Louise b&b