Lake Louise Inn
Deer Lodge(Lake Louise)
$130
$104
  • Restaurant
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise(Lake Louise)
$512
$350
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Post Hotel & Spa(Lake Louise)
$257
TripAdvisor
$144
The Juniper Hotel(Banff)(Great Value!)
$155
$124
Bow View Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
$162
$72
$93
$90
  • Pool
$178
$101
Elk + Avenue Hotel(Banff)(Great Value!)
$132
3,448 results
All reviewsexplorers loungeski hillpool and hot tubski tripfree shuttleliving roombanff national parktimberwolftubscondodishwasherlegendskiinglouiselakefireplacerockies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I decided to stay in Lake Louise for a night before continuing to Jasper National Park. Expedia.ca offered 2 hotels only - this one for $300 and one across street for $600. Probably there're much more choice if you book in advance. I booked room, several ours after booking with paying in full I came to reception, but they said they don't see my booking and suggested to wait. I waited for hour, nothing changed. I called to Expedia, they didn't help. Finally I left city without any refund. I rated service based on rudeness of receptionists including manager.

Room Tip: I didn't have opportunity to see room
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Dmitry G
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The view from the hotel is incredible with the mountains framing the background. Our room was comfortable, but not elegant. No A/C and it did get stuffy in the July evenings. And it would have been nice to keep the windows closed so my daughter's dog didn't bark at every strange sound she heard outside the door.

The food was good, esp at the Timberwolf Restaurant. And the service there was especially good.
There is a buffet breakfast which is a little pricey, but good. There is also a place to do laundry which was really helpful after several days on the road.

Room Tip: No elevators at hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank savvy17
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We'll be staying here next week, and when I called to confirm our reservation with both Lake Louise Inn and Hotwire, I discovered it is for 2 twin beds and they won't change it. Nice. So much for a romantic getaway. If you really want to enjoy your stay buy the room through the hotel, then at least you know what you're getting. We thought we'd give it a whirl, but now I'm sorry that we did, a few extra bucks would have been worth it. We also didn't get the hotel we thought we'd be getting but hey that's part of the risk, little did I know we'd end up sleeping in childrens beds, separately. Also, looking through their pictures I'm a little nervous about what we're in for. Just leaves me thinking 'what have I done!'. Will post review on this hotel after we've stayed.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank happenstance123
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The hotel is very dated and needs a lot of TLC. The parking lot has pot holes that could swallow a small SUV. My daughter received a sliver from the attached deck and when I asked the front desk for a needle pack to remove the sliver I was given a Q-tip and cotton balls? The power was off for ~5 hours during our stay but no apology or compensation was given (not even a free coffee!). I found the staff to be uncaring and unhelpful. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. There appear to be many nicer options in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank blumpster
Reviewed August 11, 2013

After spending a night at an average Best Western in Calgary, this certainly was a disappointment for the price, especially after the cleanliness of the previous evening. The rooms are designed for skiers who only need a place to crash after a long day on the slopes. Maybe I am suffering from sticker shock but I expected a little more quality.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family