This is one of the worst hotels I ever stayed.The room is VERY old and shabby( actually the whole building is very old). Room is VERY tiny. The TV should send to museum. And most important, the room is VERY dirty, no sound proof.
The room should only charge around 50, but they charge almost 200.
My suggestion is : try other hotels !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Louise Inn has the perfect guestroom or suite for your Rocky Mountain getaway. All guest accommodations provide the comfort and convenience of modern amenities like FREE Wi-Fi in a beautiful and rustic mountain setting. Individual room and suite styles may feature kitchens, balconies, patios, fireplaces or Jacuzzi tubs. You can also take in the spectacular mountain scenery through floor to ceiling windows as you relax and unwind in our heated indoor pool and whirlpools. Guests can also enjoy our many dining options, from cozy fine dining at Legends Restaurant to delicious pub style food at Explorers lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lake Louise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Resort
- Lake Louise Bed Breakfast
- Lake Louise Hotel Banff
- Inn Lake Louise
- Lake Louise b&b