We stayed here for one night during the week.
For the cost conscious traveller this hotel should be ok.
The room was small and nothing fancy. The rug could of used some cleaning as there were stains in some places. I was in a building that had 3 floors on it, with no elevator, so this might be a concern for some people.
Check in and check out was fast and efficient.
It was nothing fancy, but suitable for what I was looking for
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Louise Inn has the perfect guestroom or suite for your Rocky Mountain getaway. All guest accommodations provide the comfort and convenience of modern amenities like FREE Wi-Fi in a beautiful and rustic mountain setting. Individual room and suite styles may feature kitchens, balconies, patios, fireplaces or Jacuzzi tubs. You can also take in the spectacular mountain scenery through floor to ceiling windows as you relax and unwind in our heated indoor pool and whirlpools. Guests can also enjoy our many dining options, from cozy fine dining at Legends Restaurant to delicious pub style food at Explorers lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Louise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Resort
- Lake Louise Bed Breakfast
- Inn Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Hotel Banff
- Lake Louise b&b