“Lots to Choose for Hiking Food”
Review of Chateau Deli

Chateau Deli
Ranked #16 of 37 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Cuisines: Deli, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Open 24 hours a day, the Chateau Deli offers a variety of tasty hot meals, home-made soup, fresh salads, sandwiches, baked goods and desserts to sit and enjoy or take-out. Picnic lunches and boxed meals are available on request. Coffee lovers can enjoy a freshly brewed cup of medium or dark roast coffee or our baristas would be pleased to prepare an espresso, cappuccino or specialty coffee for you.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Good place to head for a quick breakfast or to choose some sandwiches for your hiking the trails. Everything @ the Chateau is expensive so be prepared. This is however the location where food is at priced within reach. Try the roast beef sandwich or the salmon or the grasshopper mousse.

1  Thank Cocomojoe

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We popped in here to have a cuppa after touring the Athabaska Glacier and the charming but rude young woman at the matre d' podium refused to seat us because we were not hotel guests. I was absolutely incensed. So unfortunately I cannot comment on anything else about the place. I was actually planning to return and stay here on my next trip to the Banff area but I'll never set foot there again.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We visited for a sandwich and drink at lunchtime service was efficient sandwich fresh .
Staff were friendly and cost average

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We arrived there to see if it was possible to find a reasonable meal, with 3 hungry children, you have to get food fast. $11 for a tuna fish sandwich? $7 for a hot dog? OK next time I'll make my own sandwich.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

But a good option when you don't want to go to a restaurant or when you want to eat in your room. You can buy a bottle of wine here and take it to your room. But you can't take glasses you didn't finish from restaurants to your room.