Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome experience!

I was very impressed with the staff and how the dogs were managed. As a dog lover I appreciate how... read more

Reviewed yesterday
BornOnTheRock
Edmonton, Canada
Honeymoon Must Do

My husband and I had a blast when visiting Lake Louise, we struck amazing sunny weather, fresh snow... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from $65.71
from $50.52
from $122.83
More Info
All reviews great divide alaskan huskies dogs love an amazing experience sleeping bags frozen chicken once in a lifetime bucket list experience highlight of our trip love their job highly recommend this tour hour tour winter wonderland fun experience animal tracks banff national park take photos
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a bit difficult to find the meeting place not knowing lake Louise at all. But once we did, wow, it was a fun experience. The dogs were full of energy and it was a laugh hearing their individual excited noises. It was minus 30 degrees the day we went and oh boy it was cold on the feet. I would highly suggest snow boots for this activity as you do stand in the snow for a while before getting into the sled.
The trail was the perfect amount of time and the scenery was spectacular. It is the right price for this type of activity.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The great divide tour with KingMik tours was the highlight of our Canadian Adventure. Our tour guides Keva and MP were amazing hosts, they love the dogs and love their job... we were out in -28 degree weather and the guides managed to ensure we were warm ( with extra hand and feet warmers ) and also gave us an opportunity to drive the sled which was pretty cool ... great tour, great team , beautiful dogs ... couldn’t recommend them highly enough

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

We had a wonderful time. Staying at the Chateau Lake Louise I chose this company over the others mainly for proximity. The hotel dropped us to the meeting point.
The whole experience was wonderful. From check in to good-bye we felt comfortable and included in the experience.
Craig was our guide and could not have done a better job.
It’s really hard to explain just how peaceful and smooth the ride is and how beautiful the scenery!! You just gave yo go and do it yourself!!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Wow, filled all my expectations. I absolutely LOVE dogs and these guys were extra special. What an amazing experience. A big thank you to our guide James he was very knowledgeable and told us everything we asked about the dogs and also the trail/Great divide. We got to pet the dogs beforehand and also help feed them at the end. The dogs love what they do and very well looked after. In fact If I didn’t have any other plans I would of stayed to volunteer for the rest of my holiday.
Highly recommend this adventure. ❤️
Thank you for a wonderful experience I will never forget ❤️

1  Thank mandie1969
Reviewed January 8, 2020

One of the most incredible experiences we’ve ever had! Our guide, Micheal was so wonderful with the dogs and made the tour so interesting. The dogs were also super friendly and just loved to run! Definitely don’t turn up this opportunity if given the chance - more than worth it!