“Unforgettable Experience”

Kingmik Dog Sled Tours
Ranked #3 of 5 Tours in Lake Louise
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We took the 'Great Divide' dog sled tour and were blown away by the trip. The dogs are obviously very well cared for and happy in their work. Our guides, Douglas and Cody, were very knowledgeable about the area and it's history as well as having a great rapport with their dogs. It was a real treat to be able to stand at the back and experience the feel of 'driving' the dogs, and the run through the forest was unforgettable (although we were very glad to be back in the sled on that section!) This experience has to go down as one of the highlights of any holiday that we have ever taken. Thanks guys!

1  Thank horseymum_11
There are newer reviews for Kingmik Dog Sled Tours

Reviewed March 31, 2012

What an amazing time we had on the dog sled - we laughed until it hurt, not sure from the excitement or the unbelievable way we were driven though a snow forest.

1  Thank Melb01_11
Reviewed February 21, 2012

My husband and I did the Great Divide Dog Sled Tour and it was amazing!! So much fun. You can tell how much the dogs love sledding. Dogs are very well taken care of, you can see their care is top priority. We got to try our hand at sledding and feeding the dogs after the trip. Megan was a great guide, very informative and answered all our questions. Will be going dog sledding again next time we come to Lake Lousie.
Thanks for a great morning,
Kathy
Ontario, Canada

1  Thank katveniez
Reviewed February 10, 2012

We went on the half hour Dog sledding 101, as I didn't know if we would enjoy it, but it has to be one of the most amazing experiences of my life. My son and I went in one sledge , and my husband in another and we were the only two sledges going out. They strapped the eager Alaskan huskies up and we were off.It took your breath away as we sped off along the snowy track, flying over bumps and speeding through the snow. The dogs pulled us with ease and the scenery was fantastic.It was perhaps a bit bumpier than expected but it just added to the fun. The half hour flew by and before we knew it we were heading through the forest and back to the car park. Ok so we felt like all our bones had had a good shake about but the smiles on our faces testified to the wonderful time we'd had, the highlight of our holiday. My son is very hard to impress but even he loved it and we all decided that next time we return to Canada in the snow a longer trip dog sledding is a must. The guides were great and the dogs all friendly and enthusiastic.If you want to do something that you'll always remember, this is it!!!

5  Thank Swampduck74
Reviewed January 22, 2012

The guide was knowledgable and it was obvious he loved working with the dogs. The whole experience from being greeted upon arrival to helping feed the dogs at the end was really fun. Lots of opportunities for pictures and interaction with the dogs. Was a fantastic ride and I would definitely recommend this activity and Kingmik to my family and friends.

4  Thank Amy L