“Awesome experience!”

Kingmik Dog Sled Tours
Ranked #3 of 5 Tours in Lake Louise
Reviewed January 22, 2012

The guide was knowledgable and it was obvious he loved working with the dogs. The whole experience from being greeted upon arrival to helping feed the dogs at the end was really fun. Lots of opportunities for pictures and interaction with the dogs. Was a fantastic ride and I would definitely recommend this activity and Kingmik to my family and friends.

4  Thank Amy L

Reviewed January 2, 2012

This was a great way to experience a traditional mode of transport in Canada. The Great Divide Tour is about an hour and you cross the border into British Columbia sledding along the old Trans Canada Highway.

The dogs are very well looked after and friendly. The staff are great and knowledgeable.
Be sure to dress very warmly. This activity is so much fun.

4  Thank CaroleCoo
Reviewed March 20, 2011

What a great attraction, we were looked after by caring staff with great equipment and animals.

4  Thank Bill4177
Reviewed January 10, 2011

Dog sledding is something I had wanted to do for a long time. SO I probably picked the coldest day on record to accomplish this and froze my butt ( and fingers and toes) off. Also, no one told me in advance that dogsled dogs are trained to run while pooping and peeing. Think about your view sitting in the sled; 9 dog butts who were fed a few minutes before we took off on a 2 hour ride. lots of poop. Not the lovely view i expected. All in all, an experience but not one i care to do again, especially the cost!

6  Thank malibumomof7
Reviewed October 30, 2010

the best part of our holiday.........again
we went for a dog sled ride with the kingmik crew again this year

4  Thank lizkim2020