“Great fun”

Wild Water Adventures
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Lake Louise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Wild Water! For 25 years, guests like you have enjoyed award-winning Canadian Rockies rafting trips on the famous Kicking Horse River. Simply put, we pride ourselves in offering the finest white water rafting Canada has to offer! Our Kicking Horse rafting trips are just outside Banff and Yoho National Parks and near Golden, British Columbia. Our Banff rafting trips are perfect for singles, couples, families and groups, and all abilities and ages, from 8 to 88, making for the ideal rafting trips in Canada. You'll be fitted and provided with all your personal safety equipment, and our expert team of fun-loving professionals will make your trip easy to book and exciting to experience! If you are looking for the best white water rafting Banff has to offer, look no further...
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I participated in The Tradition rafting day with Wild Water on August 31st, 2013. From start to finish we were thoroughly impressed. The staff, equipment, food - everything was fantastic. Our guide Juan was a lot of fun, he was extremely knowledgeable of the river, and surrounding area, and provided a lot of entertainment for our group. We got completely soaked in the very cold water, but it was well worth it. We would definitely do it again!!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Excellent trip with our guide Tarquino who took us "surfing" not once but twice, the second time for what seemed like an eternity. Take the "smaller boat bigger thrills" it's worth the extra bucks.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Took my teenager and smaller kids to the gentle water course. I thought it might get a little boring for the teenager, but we all ended up having quite a fun.
Even for the gentle course, there was enough action and splashes.. much more than I expected. The river guides made sure of it -- splashing to each other's boat, offering to swim in the river, etc. The river itself naturally soaks you up pretty well too.
Plenty of time to enjoy the scenery. The Kicking Horse river was surrounded by beautiful woods, and it was very relaxing when on the gentle parts of the river.
I was glad I rented the helmet with GoPro. The videos came out very well even with some overcast. Our river guide adjusted the camera position for me (the first time I used it).
Very nice staff, smooth operation, great water fun -- I have nothing but compliments. We will come back and try a little wilder ride next time, when my youngest hits 12 years old.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

You will not be disappointed! We had so much fun, we are definitely going back! Thank you to Ed and all the staff! Awesome!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We (mum, dad and a 9-year old son) had never been white water rafting before and the experience exceeded all expectations. Everything was very entertaining but suitably professional, with very competent and friendly staff. This option and operator is thoroughly and highly recommended!