“There Wasn't a bad seat in the House”

Wild Water Adventures
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Lake Louise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Wild Water! For 27 years, guests like you have enjoyed award-winning Canadian Rockies rafting trips on the famous Kicking Horse River. Simply put, we pride ourselves in offering the finest white water rafting Canada has to offer! Our Kicking Horse rafting trips are just outside Banff and Yoho National Parks and near Golden, British Columbia. Our Banff rafting trips are perfect for singles, couples, families and groups, and all abilities and ages, from 8 to 88, making for the ideal rafting trips in Canada. You'll be fitted and provided with all your personal safety equipment, and our expert team of fun-loving professionals will make your trip easy to book and exciting to experience! If you are looking for the best white water rafting Banff has to offer, look no further...
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Recently went white water rafting with Wild water Adventures How do you spell fun?

The Staff were very professional, and were all about the jokes and safety, making sure everyone had good times, I Have been rafting a few times, on the Kicking Horse River, but this was a first time with this company, This was by far the best experience.

The Staff were very Knowledgeable of the areas and had great stories, to share, and made a connection with each guest, you could tell they love what they do.

Wild Water Adventures offer many options of rafting, there is something for everyone, as well as hotel Pick-up, from Banff, Canmore or Lake Louise to the Rafting Site, And Food Options for Lunch after Rafting if you choose.

There wasn't a bad seat in the house, the waves and excitement were spread evenly if you were in the back, or the front, and there were offers to switch seating if you wanted to.

When anyone asks me again which company to use, when wanting to go White Water Rafting, on the Kicking Horse, the answer will be Wild Water Adventures.

Rain or Shine this is a great time

Thanks for a great Experience, I recomend Wild Water Adventures to everyone.

2  Thank MR-COOL-BEANS
All reviews
"white water rafting"
in 83 reviews
"the kicking horse river"
in 123 reviews
in 7 reviews
"splash jacket"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Went on my own and fit right in- our guide Tarquino (I hope I spelt it right) was absolutely brilliant- funny, friendly and made us feel completely relaxed. Can't recommend this enough.

2  Thank Jackarooned
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I went on the Tradition trip with Edward. It was a great time with quality equipment and guides. We also enjoyed the meal at the end of the rafting. A good value for the experience.

1  Thank Lisa67432
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were a group of 6. Some first time rafters, others with experience. Our guide was top notch. The rafting exhilarating. Trip was so memorable it's now my wallpaper on my iPhone. Loved every minute.

1  Thank Ejc225