“Best Breakfast.”
Review of Trailhead Cafe

Trailhead Cafe
Ranked #10 of 35 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!! We serve the BEST coffee in town!
Calgary, Canada
“Best Breakfast.”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

This is the place to go get a really good breakfast wrap. Fresh, fast and made to order. Do not miss this, if are in Lake Louise, or just driving through.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lucie V

“BUYER BEWARE”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

This place charges $10 for a wrap! No side nothing. Your want a side, it's dessert and its another $5. Save your money and go to a restaurant in town and get real food for the same price. Also they were closed today at 5:45 pm! Do don't plan on anything but an expensive lunch at this place.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank bry_guy_2001
Beaumont, Alberta
“Would recommend this cafe over Laggans bakery any day”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Very cute decor and very nice staff. We ordered amazing breakfast sandwiches. Basically a delicious omelette with bacon and ham inside a bagel. So fresh, and it literally stayed piping hot until the last bite. Kept us full on the ski hill til 2 pm! 2 sandwiches and 2 coffees about $19. Can't wait to go back tomorrow!

1 Thank watson4567
Ottawa, Canada
“Very Freindly”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This place is great. Staff are always happy. If they don't have what you are looking for, they run down to the kitchen and get if for you

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jan R
Calgary, Canada
“Great Staff Posted Lost Phone to Me After Excellent Coffee”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was in Louise Snowboarding and decided to go for a coffee with my friends after our time out. We were surprised how good the coffee was as well as how friendly the staff were who provided us with great service and so decided to return the next day. Unfortunately I left my phone outside the shop the next day. However the store staff were kind enough to track me down and inform me that they had posted my phone to my house. I am extremely grateful to the trailhead cafe staff and management not just for the excellent coffee but for being great honest people. I highly recommend this cafe as a stop for anyone going to Lake Louise or passing and I will definitely be going there when I'm in town next.

Thanks Trailhead Cafe,