“The best”
Review of Trailhead Cafe

Trailhead Cafe
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!! We serve the BEST coffee in town!
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Was here yesterday had two young men serve me the service was fantastic and the food was great will be eating here for sure again!!!!!! :D

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We were making our way across BC heading to Calgary and stopped in Lake Louise for a late lunch and stretch break. We came across the Trailhead Cafe in the little mall as you enter the Lake Louise area and gave it a try.

The service was pleasant and the food good. I had their bagel with smoked salmon and it was very good. The grilled cheese my husband and daughter had were very good too.

A small little place, but it was a nice place for fresh food after a long drive.

2  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is a GREAT cafe for breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea. Their wraps are fantastic, lots to choose from, the soup was great too. We went to one or two other cafes in the area but this was the best. Every morning my partner keeps demanding 'The Cure' wrap.. you've created a monster...

2  Thank Lucy_Trippett
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We popped in for some coffee and something to eat. We had a peppermint latte and a white chocolate latte with a chocolate brownie and blueberry muffin. It was all so delicious! Space is quite limited if you're looking to eat in, but it's really worth it!

2  Thank EtienneStemmet
Reviewed February 24, 2013

SLOW SERVICE. I was the only one in there and instead of making my sandwich the lady was cutting vegetables in the back for some reason? I literally stood there for a few minutes before she even started on my sandwich. Don't stop here if you are looking to grab a "quick" bite...longest I've ever waited for grilled cheese. :/

1  Thank adventuremom28