“Good food and good prices”

Tommy's Neighbourhood Pub
Ranked #42 of 155 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2013

On our trip to Banff, my husband and I asked a local where to eat. He recommended Tommy's, and we decided to try it. It is a normal neighborhood bar and located between the more pricey restaurants(tourist traps) on the main street of Banff. The server was friendly, the beer on tap was good and the food was great!!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Small overcrowded eating area that could do with some air conditioning, but the food was great and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The kids lve stopping here to play darts and hang out in a pub (kid friendly during the day) food is big portions and yummy eats - we head there often!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I really liked the burgers they serve, probably the best burgers I've ever tried. The service was very good and they have a big selection of salads and snacks. It's a really nice democratic place.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We went to Tommy's after not being brought food at the Elk & Oarsmen across the street for over an hour. We should have come to Tommy's first. Our server was friendly, and greeted us within seconds of sitting down on the patio. She brought our drinks right away, and took our food order. Our appetizer was out 8 minutes after we had ordered it and was delicious (spinach dip, served in a bread bowl!). The burgers here are fantastic, and you have the choice of beef, chicken, elk, bison, and I may be forgetting somehting else for the patty. Our meals came quite quickly, and we were done our meal within 45 minutes of sitting down, despite the place being a little busy. The patio, though small, was full and there were a number of tables full inside the pub.

After the horrible experience I had across the street, Tommy's was a breath of fresh air. The pub may not look like much from the outside, but it has friendly service, great food, and great prices. This was my second trip to Tommy's and I will certainly be returning.