“Loved it!”

Tony Roma's
Ranked #62 of 157 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Famous for Ribs since 1972, and located in the heart of Banff inside the historic Mount Royal Hotel. At Tony Roma's Banff we are best know for; our Baby Back and 4 other styles of ribs, served in our house-made signature BBQ sauces; AAA Certified Alberta Angus Beef Steaks, fresh never frozen, and triple-marbled Prime Rib. Well-suited for all members of the family, there is something for everyone! Gluten-Free and Children's Menu's available. Large groups are welcome. Dining available in our main dining area, or our well-appointed lounge, complete with 75" TV's & fireplace. All ages welcome. Reservations are recommended.
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The Burlington, On restaurant closed :( so it was nice to have their ribs and beans again. I really enjoyed my meal! Fabulous food, great service, good price.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The menu has plenty of variety, food was fresh and we didn't wait long. Central location in Banff. Warm and comfortable dining experience.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

AS with all Tony Roma's, it is what you would expect good reliable ribs at a good price and at £25 for 2 good value. My only comment on this one would be it needs an update and some of the staff we encountered here need a "happy" pill.
But if you are looking for somewhere in the middle of Banff that's reliable and cheap, then this is the place!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The nice thing about chain restaurants is you get the same quality and service out in the mountains as you do at home in Edmonton. Reliably tasty and quick. One difference, we ordered slushy alcoholic beverages and they were HUGE. Massive. Probably the best bang for my alcohol buck that I've ever had. Our out of town travel partners were taking pictures of the glasses.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had the beef short ribs, they taste nothing special. To much mash potatoes in my plate, like every were. Not good presentation plate. Vegetable were oily and over cooked. My husband had the baby back ribs. They taste like ketchup. It was not an gastronomical dinner.