“Chilis” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chilis Grill and Bar

Chilis Grill and Bar
Ranked #34 of 142 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Chilis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

very nice place to eat, staff friendly and helpful. We had our Christmas lunch there and really enjoyed it.

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Port Dover, Canada
“Good food and good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

2 nd time at this Chilis. Service could have been better but other than that the food was good and pretty well priced. Nice walk from the Rundlestone.

Visited January 2013
uk
“Great service, average food, nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed in the Fox, had food here a couple of times, and drinks a few more times. The staff are excellent but the food was just about average.

If you're staying at the Fox then its a good place to start apres ski drinks, but if you're not staying the Fox, dont waste your time walking/bussing/taxiing to virutally the end of Banff Ave.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank logmeinsucker
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Same old chain restaurant.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Server was friendly and the meal was pretty forgettable as it usually is with Chili's. We were looking for a place to grab some quick eats , so it fit the bill.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank FlipperDub
“Good food terrible service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

I am writing this review from the restaurant, yesterday we arrived to check in and had to wait 30 mins to check in. We came for a drink to chilis, we sat at bar where australian blonde petite barmaid was serving.
She barley uttered 2 words to us, gave her $3 tip and she never even said thanks.
Albeit it was only 2 drinks we ordered.
This morning came down for breakfast and waitress was standing watching me make my pancake, when I finished putting it on, she uttered something like ok do it yourself then.
Not a moment after I had brought my pancake to the table (she followed me to my table) I was facing away from her as I had stood up to go get orange juice and talking to my girlfriend, she standa right behind me and yells are you guys ok there? I thought how rude and my girlfriend and I completely ignored her.
Again she uttered something to indicate her contempt for serving us.
In a sentence if it wasn't for free breakfast from the fox I certainly wouldn't spend a dime in here.

• 4 of 5 bubbles