“Nice View, Cheap & Pretty Tasty”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #35 of 151 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Banff's best dining value. All meals include hot bread, soup or salad, ice cream and coffee/tea at no additional charge.
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Sooo the food isn't amazing, but you definitely get a BIG meal for a low price. The portions are very large - It comes with soup or salad, bread, your entree and ice cream! The service was excellent and I enjoyed the scenic view of the town. It's about $15 a person, I would guess (without drinks.) Overall a great place for lunch or dinner - just don't expect gourmet Italian food haha.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,932)

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Having eaten at The Old Spaghetti Factory in Whistler, I was not disappointed when I decided to eat here. The service was quick, the food was good and the staff were friendly and helpful.

1  Thank MarionAnne64
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We researched reviews on the OSF, which were almost universally positive and found that there was a reason-----this place is a jewel. The service was great, the ambiance was great, the prices were the most reasonable in Banff. The wine list is somewhat limited, but we generally try to go with local wines when we travel and they had several. We had a 15 minute wait at the bar which we enjoyed. I would recommend this place to couples and families alike. Enjoy.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

The main meal price is all inclusive - Bread, soup, salads and desserts included if you have room for it!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

My wife and I enjoy the atmosphere and always make a point to stop by for lunch or dinner. It is in a great spot in town and food and service is wonderful.