“Wonderful service, great value.”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #22 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We had a very enjoyable dinner here. Our waiter was very friendly and his service was exceptional. The food is very plentiful and even my fussy sons found something to enjoy from the menu. We had never eaten in one of these restaurants before and were pleasantly surprised. It's a great place to fill up a hungry family.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

This is classic franchises food. Standard fare with no flavour or creativity. On the plus side, they offer a package where starters and desserts included when main meal ordered but I would recommend Earls or Evergreen for pasta.

RSILVER154910, Owner at The Old Spaghetti Factory, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience. I would be more than happy to follow up personally if you would like for me to contact you. If so please email me at rsilver@osf.ca
Thanks very much.
Rob

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Really didn't enjoy our visit here at all. Our server was a bit disinterested but the main disappointment was the food. My son had a cannelloni which was just really dry and I had a spaghetti bolognaise but the meat in it looked like it had come out of a tin. It reminded me of the tourist traps we have in London that are only used by tourists because the locals know to stay away from it.

RSILVER154910, Owner at The Old Spaghetti Factory, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thanks you very much for your feedback. I am very sorry that your experience was not a positive one. I would value the opportunity to discuss this matter with you personally. Please feel free to email me at banff@osf.ca
Thanks very much.
Rob

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We've been here before and came back, found service is great and the food quality has not changed. Very kids friendly, the kids enjoyed their meals. The sour dough dinner roll with the garlic butter is great.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We went for Dinner and had the vegetable lasagna and Chicken Parmie, all meals include soup or salad, bread, icecream and tea or coffee. Cost for 4 adults 1 toddler $75