“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Shawn, our server, was so accommodating. I am grateful to him. Has good vegetarian food. However, it is on the expensive side and anytime you need to vary from their standard menu or recipe, the dish becomes expensive. Ask for him when you visit.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Popped in for lunch, it was fairly quiet so we got a seat by the window. Chose from the lunch menu which is good value for what you get. Only grumble would be was that the mains arrived before we'd finished our last mouthful of starter. No complaints about the food though.

1  Thank MarDee22
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My friends and I had one dinner here and found the meals reasonable. Got heaps to eat and enjoyed the atmosphere.

1  Thank rabbitoh52
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My family and I enjoyed X-country skill rentals downtown, then finished our day with dinner here last year and I still remember it! It was a fabulous location with great service but let's not forget the food. I ordered a Tai Chicken spaghetti dish that I had never tried before and it was fantastic. Served hot and with a perfect blend of spices. We have certainly had meals at other Old Spaghetti Factory restaurants before, but this was the best. We went on a week day night and so it wasn't overly crowded but still nicely busy. Great ending to a fun stay in Banff. It was my husband's 60th birthday so we wanted something special, and our two sons also enjoyed their meal. The service was fast enough not to bore our teenagers so Everyone had a good time.

1  Thank musicmomma13
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is the best value in Banff. Tons of food for not alot of money!! A great place for kids. The staff are always professional and very friendly!!

1  Thank Grhrb4