“Old Spaghetti Factory - Banff”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #22 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The OSF is one of my all time favorite places to eat – I have so many fond childhood, school field trip, and Girl Guide Trip memories from meals enjoyed here. Any time I visit somewhere where there is a OSF I try to go at least once to keep the memories alive and make great new ones to add.

This visit was no exception!

Went here with a group this time and we had a blast. Our server was fantastic; she was very friendly and very quick to attend to our needs. We couldn’t make up our mind and kept getting additional items, she kept coming back with a smile.

The food was excellent! You can’t beat the incredible value of their menu offerings either.

Thank you OSF!

1  Thank fly0nthewall

Reviewed May 10, 2013

The food in here was acceptable, but not great.

Its one of the lower cost places to eat in Banff, but i'd rather pay a touch extra and eat elsewhere.

Was going to give 2*, but due to the price being lower than many others, to be fair i have given it 3*.

1  Thank sc-luton
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Needed a place to feed three teenage boys and that wouldn't break the bank. The Old Spaghetti Factory fit the bill. Everyone left full, happy and with money left over for the candy store down the street. This isn't fancy dining, but the service was friendly and efficient and the food was good and the portion size satisfied the teenagers.

1  Thank mythbo
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We went ther hoping for a nice dinner, but it was a bit of a disappointment. The service was very friendly, attentive and fast. BUT the food was not that nice and tasty at all-it was not seasoned and very watery. It didn´t taste self-made. Sorry :(

Reviewed April 25, 2013

To be getting a full course meal, in a comfortable restaurant with a cool décor, at such modest prices, definitely warrants five stars. The value for money here is unparalleled.

My only regret is that I only had the chance to eat here one time during my trip. There were a couple other menu items I had my eye on. Well, ok, something to look forward to next time I'm in town.

TIP: I'd never heard of "mizithra cheese" before, but the "Mizithra Browned Butter Pasta" was interesting and delicious.

1  Thank lane99