“Great bolognese”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I enjoyed my spaghetti bolognese - nice and spicy. Quick service and with every meal you get a free starter and drink!

1  Thank KathrynC19

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had a great dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory. This is a chain, so the food was standard fare, but well done and tasty. The service was really good. I love that dessert is included here.

They seated us by a window so we got to play "tourist or local" while we waited for our food, which is always a fun time. This restaurant has lots of seating, for both small and large groups. A large group came in while we were there and it got a little noisy for a bit but that settled down as well.

Overall, well worth the price, both for food and service.

1  Thank Donna L
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The Spaghetti Factory is basic where ever you go. A reasonable price for an average meal. There were a couple of "youth" groups there when I was. They were so loud that we could hardly talk across the table.

1  Thank Mikey04
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We've been to several Old Spaghetti Factory's and now them to be good family dining experiences.

At our visit to the Banff location, we were pleased to find quick, friendly service. The food was fast, with ample (not excessive) sized portions. I love that their meals costs include your salad or soup, meal and ice cream too!

Our waitress (Cassy I believe) was phenomenal! We'd come back again just to visit her LOL!

1  Thank TravelmomSundre
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good food though slightly messy presentation. Very slapdash service (wander over then run away). drinks nice and cold where necessary. Food warm-hot but not steaming (how I like it to be). Wouldn't be our first place to return to I'm afraid...

1  Thank Gillypink