New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of The Old Spaghetti Factory

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #25 of 142 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Okotoks, Alberta, Canada
“Neat seating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

The food is good with a reasonable price. In the summer they open the windows on a sort of little terrace looking down onto the street

1 Thank Linda C

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Edmonton, Canada
“Value for money.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Value for what you get, no more than expected or no better than same franchised restaurant. Short of staff on the lunch hour was noted.

1 Thank Wtun
cheshire
“great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

the price on the menu included salad, bread, icecream and tea or coffee - excellent value for money. although had a set menue you could mix and match pasta and sauces to you got a meal ideal for you.

1 Thank sashy552
Cowtown
“Disappointing experience, not recommended.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Let me explain how a place with good food and service and reasonable prices gets an overall 'poor' rating. We are frequent diners at this location and have always been really happy with the staff and food. Our last visit was so disappointing I'm reluctant to return. My daughter wanted to celebrate her birthday and we were a group of 10 so I attempted to make a reservation. We were very flexible with times but they refused saying they already had 'too many' bookings. We went early in an attempt to secure a table and they wouldn't seat us until the entire group arrived. Finally they reluctantly gave us two tables of 5 a distance apart. my husband asked if we couldn't have the 2 that were right next to each other? I then placed our birthday cake on an empty chair and a server asked if she could put it on the floor as she needed the chair! I said no and pointed out a stack of unused chairs and she got snotty with me! The only saving grace was our server Alex (i believe he was from Townsville). He bent over backwards for us and was really great. Normally I would politely ask to speak to a manager but he was one of the staff that was so difficult. There are many other places in Banff that deserve my patronage, I'm looking for a new favorite.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jewelsmum
Red Deer, Canada
“enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

there was along wait, we walked around the mall daughter went down the street shopping, came back just before table was ready that was nice. the food was good, all the servers very good, very friendly.

Visited February 2013