“So good, we went twice while there!”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #23 of 147 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Medicine Hat, Canada
“So good, we went twice while there!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had never been to the Spagetti Factory before our trip, but I was VERY impressed. Brad, our server, was very attentive and helpful. The meal was hot and tasty, as well as reasonably priced. I liked the old fuel pump fish tank by the bar. The view is nice, as well.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Crystal W

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Ottawa, Canada
“Super Place to Unwind”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Great location, right on main street, upstairs in the Cascade Plaza. Perfect place to relax after a hectic day shopping, walking or touring. Server was super friendly; drinks were yummy and meal was hot and tasty. Would definitely recommend. We had no reservations and barely waited 10 minutes to be seated.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank LuvdaRockies
banff
“Best deal on wings”
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I've lived in banff for 11 years and I'm pretty sure the price for a pound of wings at the spaghetti factory havnt gone up yet. $5,99 for a pound is about half what they cost at most other places. I live the franks hot sauce they use. And a chilled glass for your draugh beer is a nice way to wash it down

1 Thank wolffy
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“My favorite!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Love the Old Spaghetti Factory! They have excellent Italian food and whatever you do...save room for desert! Their spice cake is to die for!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank cjv48
Toronto, Canada
“Just a bad experience”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My wife ordered a Ceasar Salad, it had a nice long dark hair in it. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs it seemed ok until I noticed something GREEN in it. I've never walked out on a meal in my life. The sever kindly called over the manager. We told him what had happened he said there wouldn't be any charge so we just left. We've been to the spaghetti factory in Toronto and it was OK , nothing special but also nothing like the Banff location. This was just a really bad meal but I'm pretty sure we could go another time and it would be OK, but I'll never know cause I certainly won't return.

• Visited September 2012