“Best deal on wings”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I've lived in banff for 11 years and I'm pretty sure the price for a pound of wings at the spaghetti factory havnt gone up yet. $5,99 for a pound is about half what they cost at most other places. I live the franks hot sauce they use. And a chilled glass for your draugh beer is a nice way to wash it down

1  Thank wolffy
There are newer reviews for The Old Spaghetti Factory

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Love the Old Spaghetti Factory! They have excellent Italian food and whatever you do...save room for desert! Their spice cake is to die for!

1  Thank cjv48
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My wife ordered a Ceasar Salad, it had a nice long dark hair in it. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs it seemed ok until I noticed something GREEN in it. I've never walked out on a meal in my life. The sever kindly called over the manager. We told him what had happened he said there wouldn't be any charge so we just left. We've been to the spaghetti factory in Toronto and it was OK , nothing special but also nothing like the Banff location. This was just a really bad meal but I'm pretty sure we could go another time and it would be OK, but I'll never know cause I certainly won't return.

1  Thank rickt7
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Located inside small MALL right downtown on second floor, but escalators are very accessible. SHORT wait during busy dinner hour but plenty of seating capacity. Friendly waitresses & great food, for reasonable prices.

1  Thank Keith Y
Reviewed October 3, 2012

service and food good for reasonable price. very effiecient service despite being busy and good variety of food choice

1  Thank iexpect