“Super pub” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Elk and Oarsman Pub and Restaurant

Elk and Oarsman Pub and Restaurant
119 Banff Avenue | Second Floor Above The Ski Hub, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1B6, Canada
(403) 762-4616
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 131 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: American, Pub, Canadian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Television, Waitstaff
Canmore, Canada
“Super pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

The pub are good ambiance friendly staff.
The food are very tasty.
I very like my experience there.
Its not to expensive overall its a good place to go with ur friend

• Visited April 2013

Rainham, United Kingdom
“Good dinner with family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Frendly Canadian bar restaurant loads of space so always will get a table. Very basic but nice food? Deor a traditional bar so no need to dress

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Andythechef
London
“Good but not great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were regulars on our last trip so couldn't wait to get back to the Elk but were a little disappointed that the food was not quite as good this time. That said, it's a nice place, the staff are friendly and the food is good. Recommend visiting if the advertised daily special appeals to you as they offer great deals on food and drink.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank AWA2012
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

After coming to this pub for the first we have been back several times now, the food is excellent. Great value for money, good selection of food and the staff are very friendly. We love this place and will always pop in if we are in Banff again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
canmore
“Nasty staff, shabby place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I once had a beer at this place. I found the place shabby and service was so-so. I went in there another time to use the washroom and maybe have something to eat but when I came out of the washroom the bartender was standing near a booth and nearly took a swing at me. Whether it was deliberate or not I do not know. Then one of the female servers put her hand on my back and I told her not to touch me. She nastily told me not to use their washroom if I didn't want her touching me. Huh? It sounds like they were looking for someone to pick on and thought they'd target me, probably because I was alone. I left immediately and was glad to get out of there.

• Visited March 2013