“Good coffee, better than the chains”

Evelyn's Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Banff
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I like to try local produce & products when I visit places
This small coffee china in Banff is a welcome respite from the huge chain coffee shops,
Varied selection of drinks, sandwiches and cakes.
Opens early till late.
Helpful staff.

The items for sale, mugs etc are rather expensive.

1  Thank jellydog

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We tried all three Evelyn's Coffee shops along Banff Avenue. All three made good coffee, the staff were friendly. A nice way to have a good coffee and watch the world go by.

1  Thank MartynR61
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We always have coffee from here - nice to have something different. All of Evelyn's have a great variety of coffee and cakes and a good value

1  Thank Nottingham-uk
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I recently purchased by email a Bodum thermal carafe at Evelyn's Coffee Bar and received superb service from Marini, who looked after my purchase every step of the way. I had all but given up on finding this product, so was delighted to learn that I could order one through Evelyn's Coffee Bar. Marini answered my many questions before I made the purchase. It arrived two days after it had been mailed, packaged beautifully, and in perfect condition, boxed by a professional. My husband and I have had coffee and buns at Evelyn's several times over the years and always found the service to be cheerful and professional. We would highly recommend this coffee shop and its products. Marini deserves five stars for her great service!

1  Thank Marais08
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Food was nice, latte was nice, but the service was horrifically slow.

Yes, I get it - I'm in banff and supposed to be all relaxed and such. But that doesn't mean I need to wait 20 minutes for a soup and to have to be asked three times to confirm my order (10 minutes after the order).

A few customer service tweaks and this place would give a lot of other places a run for their money.

1  Thank iTravel_-_Around_Eh