“verry freindly place”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Every time we come to Banff we have to stopat Evelyn's, this is a local coffeeshop so forget about going to Starbucks, secondcup or Tim Hortons cause you can go to those places anywhere in any city, but not Evelyn's, their coffe cookies and squars areall great.

1  Thank rotjong

Reviewed October 18, 2012

They serve the greatest coffee, good lunches and friendly staff. Their manager, Sarah, took the time to find me in Manitoba and returned my camera and personal contents to me when I accidentally left it in the restaurant

1  Thank Olivine C
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Service was slow, coffee was okay and cookies were not good. There must be a better spot for a coffee break.

1  Thank Ontheroadagain447
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I just like a good cup of cappuccino to start my day...I get two shots every morning, so my first morning in Banff, I was on the hunt for my shots and found easily this coffee Bar. The staff could not care less about his job, it was hard to say if he was hang over or just lost appetite for life. The cappuccino tasted really good, but to my surprise, I had to run fast to the washroom after consuming it and had stomach ache for a couple of hours after that. It felt as if I was given laxative! If you like a good cup of coffee, go to the street behind, this is where I got my fix for the rest of my stay in Banff.

1  Thank picky-and-reasonable
Reviewed October 11, 2012

i was very impressed by the coffee and lovely strawberry rubarb pie , the service was good, very attentive. however, i couldnt help but notice the staff being barked at from there manager in front of all the customers. she seemed very rude and her actions were unprofessional towards them but the staff managed to keep calm and focus on the task at hand.
i felt very awkward, i wont be back in a hurry.

2  Thank alyssa p