“Delicious beef tenderloin!!”
Review of La Terrazza

La Terrazza
Reserve with OpenTable
La Terrazza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 155 Restaurants in Banff
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wolf St
Description: The Terrace is excited and proud to present it's transformation into La Terrazza. Our new menu offers freshly prepared authentic Italian cuisine in the heart of downtown Banff.
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The Terrace is a wonderful restaurant located inside the Banff Park Lodge. The last time I visited I had the beef tenderloin and it was fantastic! Really delicious and cooked to perfection! The atmosphere is very cozy and intimate and the service was exceptional. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a nice dinner out in Banff!

3  Thank AngelaB18

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Been to The Terrace on several occasions. It is always a easy decision for friends and family to enjoy a delicious meal out.
The prices are reasonable for fine dining.
King Salmon is my personal favourite!

1  Thank 114travelgal
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Sometimes all you need for a great girls night out is great company, but in our case, not only did we have great company, but we also had a delicious meal and some fun, flirty drinks!

The quality of the food and service was exceptional. The price-point is mid to high, but considering the presentation and flavors in the food, and that our wine glasses were always full, it was worth every penny. The restaurant itself is tucked away, but it is inviting and sneaks you away from on the hustle bustle of the busy hotel lobby. My favorite part of the Terrace was their great little martini/cocktail bar. The serve up the classics, but also a wide array of twists! There is an art to making the perfect drink, and it's fun to watch while sitting along the bar.

We all enjoyed our evening at the Terrace, and I will definitely visit again my next time in Banff!

2  Thank dy1387
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My dining experience was incredible... The food was divine, service outatanding and I would definitely go back!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The Terrace restaurant provided excellent, beautifully presented, Canadian-inspired dishes in a warm inviting restaurant and lounge. Service was great- staff were very knowledgeable about the food and extensive wine/cocktail list. A perfect mountain dining experience and great apres ski lounge!!

1  Thank jd123_13