“Delicious Food”
Review of La Terrazza

La Terrazza
Reserve with OpenTable
La Terrazza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wolf St
Description: The Terrace is excited and proud to present it's transformation into La Terrazza. Our new menu offers freshly prepared authentic Italian cuisine in the heart of downtown Banff.
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We went to The Terrace as the first stop of our Banff Bon Appetit vacation! What a perfect way to start things off.. We were seated in the corner of the restaurant which was private and romantic. The server was extremely helpful and the whole experience was "fancy"! My boyfriend and I each loved our selections from the Bon Appetit menu! Just delicious. My boyfriend had a Fall Salad to start which was really to die for -- the smoked bacon really was a highlight for the whole meal! I had Pumpkin Ravioli, Pork Belly, and Apple & Raisin Crumble... Everything was amazing. I'll definitely eat here again!

1  Thank AlliFirefly

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I tried the 5 course meal and its worth it. My husband has seared scallops and elk. Excellent dishes! Chef and waitresses are very kind, they offered my husband a free black current granite while they were preparing the next course.

5 Course meal $49
- Due of Duck Praline of Foie Gras & House Smoked Duck
- Green Asparagus Veloutee with seared scallop & bacon
- Blackcurrent Granite
- Lamb Due Sous-vide Lamb Shoulder & Rack of Lamb with Boursin Risotto, Ratatouille and Vegetable
- Yogurt Cream Brulee with Dark Chocolate & Almond

Appetizer: Seared Scallops on buckwheat crepes with leek foudue $13
Entree: Elk Medallions on cranberry and chestnut chutney with brandy jue served with coffee infused mashed potatoes $37

1  Thank JackieTse
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We were staying at the Bow View Lodge, a sister property of the Banff Park Lodge Resort Hotel. Made reservations and had a delightful, delicious dinner. We were seated at a large picture window with a wonderful view. The wait staff was attentive, but not overbearing. Overall, an enjoyable, romantic experience.

3  Thank Joseph T
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Had a fantastic meal here over the thanksgiving weekend. Staff were exceptionally friendly and knew their chefs dishes well. Elk medallions as a main were to die for, paired with the coffee infused mash was a surprisingly good addition. 10 hour slow cooked lamb was also a superb choice. Can also highly recommend the Pumpkin Ravioli as a starter. Overall, great meal with good pricing - will be going back next time!

1  Thank btm369
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Fantastic meal right in the heart of Banff. The Elk was absolutely delicious! All staff were extremly friendly and helpful I would definitely recfommend a trip to The Terrace for dinner to anyone visitng Banff

3  Thank 62wats