“Must visit place.”

Tooloulou's
Ranked #8 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tooloulou's is a locally owned and operated restaurant in Banff Alberta. We offer sizeable Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner menu choices with a Cajun Creole touch & some Canadian flair. Full Breakfast menu is served till 2:00pm daily. Laissez les bon temps rouler! (Let the good times roll !)
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

This place was great. It's next to footlocker in case your trying to find it. The wife chose this place as she wanted to try the gator bites. I was not to sure what to expect but was very happy. The food was very tasty. I had the jumbalya which was very nice with a kick of spice and other half had the salmon. Again very tasty. Price was very reasonable and service was brilliant.

If your in Banff for more than a couple of days make sure you visit here.

2  Thank Darren J

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Just good home-cooking.... nice atmosphere, super clean... friendly....Nice place to stop for lunch after a day of shopping in Banff! Try it!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was hesitate at first glance at the menu, a lot of deep fried foods and sandwiches, not my first choice for food. But on closer look at the menu, besides many burger & sandwich offers, they also had a good salad and soup selection. My husband and I shared the crab & corn bisque....delicious and a good portion. He had the gumbo and I had the LouLou salad (with crawfish, LOTS of pecans and other good toppings). He said his gumbo was great and a good size lunch portion. My salad was massive and delicious, too much for me and I can eat a lot of salad, definitely worth the price for the portion. We had a caesar and bloody mary and I would go back just for those drinks they were so delicious. It would not me my personal choice for dinner, but I would definitely go back for lunch. And the breakfast menu looked good too!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Had my first po'boy sandwich here and it was AMAZING. Sweet potato fries were also great. Nice, casual atmosphere and friendly service. We came right after breakfast which looked incredible as we passed people's tables. Two thumbs up!

1  Thank Spencer R
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Delicious and creative New Orleans style food for lunch or breakfast. Excellent Eggs Benedict selections, omelettes, great atmosphere.