“Breakfast rocked!”

Tooloulou's
Ranked #7 of 144 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Canadian, American, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tooloulou's is a locally owned and operated restaurant in Banff Alberta. We offer sizeable Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner menu choices with a Cajun Creole touch & some Canadian flair. Full Breakfast menu is served till 2:00pm daily. Laissez les bon temps rouler! (Let the good times roll !)
Toronto
“Breakfast rocked!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Yummy breakfast. Quick service. Highly recommended
Nice ambience. Would eat their again. Walking distance to the BPL where we stayed.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank hsachdev

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Calgary, Canada
“Wonderful Character, Great Food”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

When someone asked, 'what did you do in Banff?', 'finding Tooloulou's' was one of the first things we mentioned. We happened across this little place tucked away on a side street, and as it looked so appealing to us from the outside, stopped and looked at the menu, making a reservation later that day. We were made to feel welcome, service was great, food-what a presentation! It was so well put together and cooked to perfection, generous portions for a reasonable price-we were very full! We will make a point of going again when in Banff.

• Visited November 2013
Fernie, Canada
“Come here on an empty stomach!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Ooh my gosh!! What an amazing little place tucked away in Banff! Greatly decked out with xmas decorations but not to much that it looked way over the top.Very well presented and clean and tidy. Awesome service as soon as we walked in the door and were greeted very warmly by our host. Our waitress was very friendly and helped us with everything we needed.

For our starter we got calamari which was traditional and perfectly cooked and came out with a tomato basesd sauce instead of tartare which was nice for a change. My husband ordered the veal for main and it was huge!!! What an awesome serving size! Then mine came out and I was blown away! I ordered the seafood dish with a little bit of everything and it was so delicious and the corn bread was to die for! I have never had dirty cajun rice before that was served on their menu and it was not a dissapointment. Meals were actually a good serving size and I left feeling full and not wanting another bite!

I will defiantly be back to Touloulous without a doubt as it was awesome!! Do not miss out on going here if you are visting Banff.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Shara May L
Winnipeg
“good food, great corn bread”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I enjoyed Big Daddy's Ribs at Tooloulou's, but the hit for me was the side of corn bread. I'm a big sucker for sweet corn bread, and it was so, so delicious. Four big pieces too, so I took the rest home with me and enjoyed it over the next couple days. I should have got another order! My husband also liked his soft shell crab po' boy very much.

I did have an unfortunate experience with the unisex bathroom though; the door doesn't lock properly and I didn't think to test it, and someone opened the door while I was in there (fortunately for me it was another woman). So be aware of that problem if you visit Tooloulou's.

• Visited September 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Great Little Find in Banff!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Was gals we found this little place off of main drag. Great food...so much so we went for breakfast and dinner on same day. Amazing eggs Benny, omelettes, kid options (pancakes great!). Dinner was also great. Cajun style cuisine. Nice to avoid chain restaurant. Excellent service, well priced. A nice change after eating at Fairmont Hotel. Would definitely go back and highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013