“Substantial Breakfasts”

Tooloulou's
Ranked #7 of 147 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tooloulou's is a locally owned and operated restaurant in Banff Alberta. We offer sizeable Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner menu choices with a Cajun Creole touch & some Canadian flair. Full Breakfast menu is served till 2:00pm daily. Laissez les bon temps rouler! (Let the good times roll !)
Calgary AB
“Substantial Breakfasts”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Prepare to wait for a seat in this small restaurant if you want to enjoy their scrumptious breakfast. I ordered their Bourbon Street Eggs which had crab cakes, poached eggs, hash browns and a touch of fruit. Delicious and unique combo! My partner had one of their Skillets which was loaded with tons of food like toast, eggs, tomatoes, sausage, and a pancake. All cooked to perfection.

Suggest you go early as when we arrived at 10 they were already out of a couple items on their menu. Prices weren't cheap, but our meals kept us full for five plus hours. Due to popular demand, I'd say this is a good place to start your day and then get goin'.

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Calgary, Canada
“Good lunch. Interesting to be in the mountains on a Cajun feel”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Couple we were with ate here before so we tried it again. Their hamburger soup was absolutely phenomenal. The food was very good overall. We sat near the back corner and the draft from the door (only -6) was quite cold. I couldnt imagine sitting closer. That is really the only complaint we experienced.

• Visited November 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great Place!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stopped in for lunch on the recommendation of a friend. Wow! Some of the best Cajun food I've had in a while and one of the best meals I've had in Banff. I had the po'boy and my husband had the jambalaya. Absolutely fantastic Only sorry I didn't have an opportunity to visit them for dinner for the crab and shrimp boil. reasonable prices. Small place with great atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Great Breakfast, Very Original”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We visited tooloulou's for breakfast, their prices where reasonable and the food was great. It is one of the smaller spots in banff but It is good for what it is

Visited October 2013
1 Thank LoganJ60
Gold Coast
“Must Eat Here”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We had been seated in Earl's but then were forgotten so we got up and found Tooloulou's. Thank goodness! The service was good and food was great. I would love to have more.

Visited October 2013