“nice breakfast”

Tooloulou's
Ranked #8 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Tooloulou's is a locally owned and operated restaurant in Banff Alberta. We offer sizeable Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner menu choices with a Cajun Creole touch & some Canadian flair. Full Breakfast menu is served till 2:00pm daily. Laissez les bon temps rouler! (Let the good times roll !)
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Had wonderful breakfast. Huge portions, almost too big, a lot of wastage. Couldn't actually eat half of it and I am by no means a light eater. Biscuit kind of bland. Friendly service and quick.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Banff restaurants can be a bit of a zoo with lots of lineups it seems. Slipped into Tooloulou's without a wait after circling it as one of the places to try after reading Tripadvisor! Very glad we did. Service was a little slow to start because about four tables got seated at once and I think they were a little short staff. However, after taking the waiters recommendation, our order arrived quickly. We were not dissapointed and enjoyed our meal very much. (Having never had crawfish, personally, there is not a lot to them for the effort) The food was very tasty (and the people next to our table were also extremely pleased with their food as well. The waiter, once he had a little time, more than made up for the initially inability to attend to getting our order. We were won over and would definitely recommend people try this eatery.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Considering it costs $20 for 2 breakfast sandwiches at the nearby Evelyn's, we were happy to spend $25 for 2 large and tasty breakfasts at Tooloulou's. I had the chocolate banana crepes, and my husband had eggs with spicy sausage and potatoes. Both were very good. We especially liked the spicy sausage. Service was decent although a little slow, and seating was a little tight, but I would definitely recommend this place for breakfast if you're in the area.

1  Thank IMarge
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A small but quaint establishment with the emphasis on the tastes of the Louisiana Bayou, USA.... heads up people this means alligator and crawfish are on the menu. There was a table or two outside but were full so we ate inside. With no wait and they were busy also. I had a salad with cajun spiced chicken breast. Very moist and tasty. A carafe of water was added to the table( which I really like) and was refilled 1 or 2 times. Service was a bit slow but the server was friendly and knowledgeable about the food( we had a gluten and dairy free in the party).Even though she was busy she took the time to ask the chef about the ingredients in a dish or2. All in all I would definitely recommend Touloulous.

2  Thank marietta58
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I would strongly recommend coming here for breakfast. The restaurant is small, so expect a wait. But, it is worth it it! I came twice on my vacation here, and both meals were great. The menus are extensive, so it's hard to choose. I only had breakfast items, but would love to venture back for some alligator!

2  Thank Migimon