“Maple Leaf says Canadian, thisplace is more international” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Maple Leaf

The Maple Leaf
Reserve with OpenTable
The Maple Leaf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 139 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Caribou Street
Austin, Texas
“Maple Leaf says Canadian, thisplace is more international”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were shown upstairs to a beautiful log-line room. Stephanie our server was very organised also very polite. The food is outstanding, the wine selection good but on the pricey side. A really lovely experience and some of the best food we've eaten for a while.

1 Thank Emendyenne

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Kamloops, Canada
“Amazing food and amazing staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here while staying in Banff on September long weekend in 2012. We had our share of great, but typical lunches and dinners and wanted to go somewhere a little fancier.
The food was exquisite and I truly believe our server made it that much better. I sure wish I could remember his name, but he was amazing! He had knowledge of the food and town and he was fun yet professional. He was definitely memorable :) we will be returning to eat here again on our next stay in Banff.

1 Thank MrsFunk7
Calgary, Canada
“Good Food Good Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We have been coming here for a number of years and have never been disappointed. On this occasion we were seated on a window table upstairs at the far end which I think is one of the best areas. We shared the cheese fondue to start which was excellent but quite filling, to follow my husband had the tenderloin and I had the duck, both dishes were cooked to perfection. No room for dessert! The waiter was friendly and attentive without overdoing it and was knowledgeable about the dishes on the menu. Best to reserve in advance if you want a nice table on a busy night.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank SL333
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Friendly Staff and Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

The staff was extremely friendly. The Elk special tasted great. Food was in the correct proportions. The waiter offered us more bread.

2 Thank Ryan C
Montreal, Canada
“Average food, good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food was pretty average from a price - quality point of view. When you pay $13 for a caesar salad - you expect a great salad. My son asked for extra parmesan and they said sorry that is not possible. My husband had the onion soup which the taste of a salt shaker and cheap cheese. The wine list did not cater to someone wanting a bottle of wine at a reasonable price (i.e $30). My husband had the braised lamb (again average to poor), I had the Arctic char which really was again too salty. Our teens were fairly happy with their choices.
Overall, I find this resto overrated.

• 1 of 5 stars