“Will absolutely go back!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Masala

Masala
Ranked #33 of 142 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Saskatoon, Canada
“Will absolutely go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

The food was wonderful, the servers were very nice and professional, the wait time was not too long. Overall everything was great - although the atmosphere left a little to be desired (the table cloths were stained and the music was loud).

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Margot D

Tobermory, Ontario
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Indian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

I liked Masala so much I went there three times in the week I was visiting Banff. Service was friendly although a little slow on a Sunday night when it was crowded. I have spent time in India and this food was better!

I will return whenever I'm in Banff.

Bill CB

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank billcb
Alberta, Canada
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Visited several times and never disappointed, had a take away this time and it was superb and I didn't have to wait too long either, if you like Indain food I would highly recommended a visit.

1 Thank Mitchrj1
Calgary
“Favourite Indian Food in Banff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

I love the Rogan Josh at this restaurant. I dream of it, I crave it, it has become an addiction....

We go here fairly often. I have tried other menu items and they are delicious, but I always want the Rogan Josh! I've had it with beef or lamb.
The portion sizes at this establishment are more than adequate. We always end up taking leftovers home for lunch the next day.
The service has always been good when I'm there, so I have no complaints what so ever! I have never eaten anything here that I didn't like or wouldn't order again.

We like how there are different levels of "hotness" for each dish, so if someone likes it mild and someone else like the same dish hot they can be accommodated!

I give this restaurant 2 thumbs up for sure!
:0)

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Lee B
Calgary
“Delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

The food is fantastic, so many delicious flavours.
Probably the friendliest service I have ever experienced.
I will be back!