“Loved it”

Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wolf or Caribou
Transit: Public transit stops within walking distance.
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Love banff my family and I
Try and go there at
Least twice a year and always try new restuarants every time we go...
We just tried Saltlik, and loved it!!
Food was delicious ... Had the lamb sausage pasta it's was YUM!!
It was a Friday when we went so was really busy the waiter forgot some things but tht was ok, he ended up giving drink on the house!!
Loved it .. good food nice atmosphere, definitely will go back again !

1  Thank Whaaaw
Write a ReviewReviews (1,498)

Reviewed August 12, 2013

One of the best restaurant experiences we've ever had. A very welcoming and inviting atmosphere. Most of all; the meals were well-sized / big portions and extremely well prepared. Service was very professional and overall outstanding.

Dariusz Robert K.

1  Thank Dariusz K
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Saltlik is a pleasant place with choice of indoor or outdoor heated dining. I was unimpressed with my steak, a filet mignon which was recommended by my waiter. Simply put, I've had better. It was under seasoned and not as tender as others I've eaten. Everything is a la carte so the bill runs up quickly. Vegetable sides are huge and 1 order feeds 2 or more people easily.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Only had two starters, duck tacos YUM and dry ribs Yum. Was pleased. Sat out side, lovely to people watch.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us and did not disappoint. A very busy and lively atmosphere with good service and steak done to perfection!