“Best Restuarant and Fine Dining Experience I Have Ever Experienced”
Review of Le Beaujolais - CLOSED

Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Banff Avenue
Transit: Across from Restauran on Banff Avenu & Buffalo Street
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This was my first time in Banff and wont be my last for the mere reason to experience Le Beaujolais. From the moment i walked in with my mates another customer informed me that we were in for the experience of our lives, we were not dissappinted. The food was cooked to perfection with attention to detail. The service was impecable and carried out without hesitation, the best service I have ever had. I had the opportunity to be served by the owners son who was very friendly and paired my meal with the finest wines. I also had the opportunity to speak with the owner and his wife was very impressed on their knowledge and friendly demenor while still making my meal elegant. I have been to many fine dining restaurants and I compare Le Beaujolais with the highest percentile. The prices were extremely reasonable given the vintages and overall experience I could not put any price on such an experience. Lastly the service was warm, formal but at ease and would do anything to make the customer feel warm and welcome. We weren't the only people talking about this establishment restaurant in town as this was the restaurants first day after the Banff shoulder season and there was also a proposal beside us, which showed how highly others tink of this fine restaurant. Best dining experience by far in Banff and a must if in the area.

3  Thank BillHarringotn

Reviewed November 21, 2012

This was my third time dining at Le Beaujolais and it astounds me every time how amazing it is. Every time the food is cooked to perfection, the service is second to none, the views are impecable and the overall atmosphere is incredible. The staff is always very helpful and their menu and wine recommendations are always spot on. I love the city of Banff and try to visit on a regular basis and every time I am sure to make a reservation at Le Beaujolais. It is an absolute must for any Banff visit!

2  Thank George W
Reviewed October 31, 2012

If you are looking for a beautiful place to have a lovely dinner with very good food, choose Le Beaujolais. Ask for a table near a window and enjoy the views. I would have rated it excellent except that I found the food a little too salty and the music. The atmosphere calls for a little classic French (Piaff, Chevalier, Trenet) or Italian, not classics of the 60s and 70s.

2  Thank Susanjl_12
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The restaurant was warm, inviting. The food was cooked to perfection. My requests were carried out without hesitation, as I have some allergies. The wine recommendation was right on! And the prices were extremely reasonable given the vintages. Lastly the service was warm, formal but at ease. Overall an enjoyable experience and I shall be back often!!!

3  Thank turnbsy
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Me and my boyfriend came here , and had thee most amazing meal, and wine . I, being French myself , wanted my boyfriend to have a truely authentic French meal . He loved it! Our waiter Phil, was on point with every wine pairing and suggestion. I highly recommend going to le Beaujolais for true French cuisine . Thanks Phil!! We will see u again :)

1  Thank h0usegirl