“Specialty Coffee between ski runs and shopping.”
Review of Cake Company Cafe - CLOSED

Cake Company Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Banff National Perk Coffee House offers specialty coffees, baked items and treats, breakfast sandwiches and bagels, lunch sandwiches and wraps, soups and desserts,
Edmonton, Canada
“Specialty Coffee between ski runs and shopping.”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

After being ignored in a coffee shop on the main street, a vendor told me about Cake Company Cafe. Located more or less across from the Movie Theater, this great little cafe served me a fantastic Egg Nog Latte, hot and with the perfect amount of nutmeg. The Service was great, and he was polite, I returned the next day, and the gentlemen behind the counter remembered me and asked if I would like the same drink.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jeffrey C

Lethbridge, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“friendly service and consideration”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We liked the place. They had some nice scones and wraps that were well priced and fresh daily. Would like to have some longer hours but it was good

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lana R
Jasper National Park, Canada
“excellent service”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

After I had visited a not so pleasant bakery I went directly here to get a coffee for my trip home. The guy behind the counter was so so polite. Also the place was calm and they had great music playing. For me it's all about the service. I would come back here in a pinch for coffee and a piece of cake or whatever.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank luna m
Calgary, Canada
“Hot coffee but stale baked goods”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We grabbed coffees, a muffin and slice of cranberry bread for the road. The service was fine but the baked goods were not good at all. Both, sadly were super dry. I would not grab something to eat there.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank irishsiren74
Darwin, Australia
“Cheap and yum”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Cheap and yum with free wifi! The girl who served me was so friendly! Will def go back

1 Thank Tazzy2264