“Back again - Lamb Burger -> Two thumbs up!”

Barpa Bill's Souvlaki
Ranked #73 of 147 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Banff, Canada
“Back again - Lamb Burger -> Two thumbs up!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Tried their Lamb Burger for lunch today.

One of the best burgers I have ever had! Simply delicious, well prepared and flavorful...

Highly Recommended.

• Visited February 2014

Canmore, Canada
“Delicious home-cooked Greek inspired fast food.”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Been coming here since I was a kid. It's a family operated joint and you can tell by the atmosphere in the place. It's a real hole-in-the wall, you'd probably miss it walking down the street but do pop in! The food is amazing and especially great hangover food. I recommend it to anyone visiting the Bow Valley.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Iola A
Atlanta, Georgia
“Greek Food”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

After looking at the reviews for Barpa Bill's reviews we really wanted to try it. The first day in Banff we went to Barpa BIll's. Since I am Greek maybe I was expecting a lot more, but I was not as impressed as most reviews. The locations and restaurant itself was neat and in a good location, but the food was average. I had the Barpa Burger and my wife had the souvlaki. He is not the friendliest person on the planet, but the is not a problem the food was just average.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank jsar34
Edmonton, Canada
“Great Souvlaki!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This place is a gold mine! We stopped in for a quick bite and it was honestly one of the best burgers I've ever had!

My wife had the lamb souvlaki and I have the barpa burger, both great choices. I recommend anyone coming to banff to make note of visiting barpa bill!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank LoganJ60
Alberta, Canada
“Garlic hit!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I try to stop in at Barpa Bill's for a lamb souvlaki whenever I am in Banff. It's a family run business that for many years has been serving up souvlaki, French fries and burgers to die for! My favourite is the lamb souvlaki --loaded with garlic and soooo flavourful. When I feel like saying to hell with the diet, I add an order of the best fries ever! It's a tiny, hole-in-the-wall place next to the Banff theatre, has seats for about 10, is always busy with people sitting in or taking out. If you're a fan of the Greek soccer teams -- you're golden with the owner and his son.

• Visited August 2013