“Great breakfast”

Melissa's Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Melissa's Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We went for breakfast. Had good service . Friendly staff. Good price. Had the chorizo benny and enjoyed it quite a bit. Might have found my new breakfast place in Banff.

1  Thank TheresaHu
There are newer reviews for Melissa's Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Melissa's is my must stop Banff breakfast. Love the alpine feeling of the place, the staff is always wonderful and they have corned beef hash which is my favorite. It's a can't miss and much better than any hotel breakfast buffet. If you like well done comfort food, in a place where you're warmly welcomed this is it.

2  Thank BrWayne
Reviewed April 17, 2013

A historic restaurant in Banff with superb quality and service. We have had great steaks here. The Eggs Benedict are the best.

1  Thank Kentana
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by our hotel staff. We had a lovely brunch there. Even on a Sunday morning, the line wasn't too long. The service and cost were both good. Food was excellent! I'd definitely go there again.

1  Thank Donna L
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Not particularly my favorite type of restaurant since it is food for the masses...nothing special. I was there for breakfast and hoped it would be special (since I love a unique special breakfast). However, it is the standard stuff....and the coffee tasted like hot water. It is uniquely located across from a large hotel which probably works great for this place. I didn't come back for lunch or dinner so I can not comment on other meals at Melissa's.

1  Thank Avalonavalon