“Authentic Italian, cosy atmosphere”
Review of Giorgio's Trattoria - CLOSED

Giorgio's Trattoria
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We are located directly in front of a public transit stop.
Description: Contemporary Italian Dishes. Hand made pasta, thin crust pizza. Fun family style dining, "share the Italian way"
Gold Coast
“Authentic Italian, cosy atmosphere”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Delicious quality Italian food and wine. The seafood linguini did not disappoint, however the risotto balls were fairly tasteless. The staff were very attentive and there were cute little alcoves available providing a little more privacy and ambience.

Visited January 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Delish Italian!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I really like Girogio's! I went here with some girlfriends one night and make note to return each time I'm in Banff for more than a night! The staff is very nice and attentive! The wine selection is extensive and the food is very delicious! Very authentic Italian! A must try in Banff!

Visited February 2013
Yorkeys Knob, Australia
“Great pasta!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

6 of us ate here and we each had a different pasta - they were all delicious! The waitress was very attentive, however we were surprised (given 2 of our party of 6 were children) that we were once again charged 18% gratuity. Families need to consider this when dining in Banff.

• Visited January 2014
Calgary, Canada
“GREAT Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were a group of 8 in Banff over New Years and were able to make a ressy on Open Table at Giorgio's. It was a short walk from our hotel and we were seated promptly. The service was very friendly and the atmosphere was pleasant. We ordered 7 different dishes and everyone enjoyed their meal. I had the Seafood Linguine and it was fantastic! My husband had the daily Risotto and said it was very good. There are 2 vegetarians in our group and both were able to find something that pleased them as well. We shared the Maple Cheesecake for dessert and it was also very good. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Giorgio's to anyone for a nice Italian meal, it was great for us!

Visited December 2013
“One of the best Restaurant in Banff”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This restaurant is not my first option for the night as it was Christmas Season and most decent restaurants are fully booked, even all those in Fairmont Banff. So I tried this one which happened
to have one table left! And what a surprise, the food was fantastic! The tenderloin steak, the salmon, the shrimps scampi, hmmm…. They are so tasty. The only problem is that my dinner was served so slowly. In between the nice bread and tasty mussels, I have to wait almost 20 minutes for my salmon steak to be served. But the tasty food made up for the long wait. The environment was nice, and the waiter and waitresses were very polite.

Visited December 2013