“Great service, better food!”

The Evergreen Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Evergreen Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Evergreen Restaurant is located just a short walk from town, at the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge. Chef Gary Dayanandan and our culinary team prepare exquisite casual fine dining fare using only the finest ingredients. The Evergreen promotes honest food that is locally sourced, and Internationally inspired. In addition we offer an ever changing fresh sheet, weekend specials, and a full vegetarian menu. For guest looking for something more than just a meal, we offer three separate function rooms and can cater to any business event, wedding, or gathering of friends. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding what we have to offer as we look forward to hearing from our past, present, and future guest; and welcoming you, to the Evergreen Restaurant.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

The staff were great! They were short-handed but you could barely tell! The food was mouth watering and delicious! The Duck and Beef were so moist and cooked to perfection! Highly recommend!

1  Thank luckynumber8

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Seriously, the eggs were amazing! It was nice to have an option of ordering from the set menu, or eating from the buffet. Also, the service was great. Super friendly.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to the Evergreen Restaurant 3 nights in a row -- it was that good!

Service was amazing, everyone was super friendly, and food came out quickly.

The food was of course the best part. I tried elk, chicken, and steak -- all so good! Definitely try if you can.

1  Thank Christina G
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late to the Delta hotel in Banff and our young man, 2 years old, was very hungry so decided to just eat in the hotel. It was such a lovely experience and the food was amazing. I've been living in Medicine Hat for a year now (we're from the UK), and I'm sick to death of chain restaurant food. So eating at a "real" restaurant was like going home. The food was cooked and presented excellently and thr service was impeccable. If I didn't want to try as much as Banff had to offer I'd happily eat there every night.

1  Thank Big_fat_ben
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

We had our ATB Company Christmas party here this year and it was amazing!

The buffet put together by Rocco, the F&B Manager, and his staff was delicious.

Roast beef, turkey, stuffing, clam chowder (one of the best we have ever had!), Yorkshire pudding, cheesecake, gravy, fruit plates. Hummmm.

They even provided a Gluten free dessert option for my wife, a flourless chocolate cake, which could not have made her happier!

Kudos to the entire Evergreen team and particularly the Chef! Best turkey I've had in years...

I do not get other reviewers who say the food is blend. It is delicious and seasoned to perfection!

You can always ask for salt and pepper if you need it. It is not the Chef's fault! If there is too much seasoning you will complain, if there is not enough seasoning, you will, as well. It is just the world of complainers we live in. Sad...

Keep up the great work, team Evergreen!