“Good food but pricey!”

Ranked #50 of 151 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I realize that everything is a little more costly in Banff. Don't expect this Earl's to have the same prices as your local Earl's. It wasn't crazy expensive but definitely more.
It didn't have nearly the selection of your Earl's back home.
Not great service. They do really try but its busy. It was a Friday night though. Food was great though. Great Location in the heart of it all and across from the mall.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We ate here with a large group and everyone had something completely different. I had a Thai Shrimp dish that was tasty but I chose it based on a photo on the menu that looked like broiled shrimp over greens. The shrimp was actually fried which surprised me. I wasn't too thrilled with my choice. Two guests had fish and chips which they liked.I thought it was very good but not great.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Earl's has great atmosphere, excellent food and waiters. The hostess was a little slow in seating us - she was spending much too much time talking to a group ahead of us, but once seated, the experience was excellent. The prices are very reasonable. The selection of drinks are also great. I had a pineapple ginger margarita - very different and good. I'd recommend it.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Earls has a varied menu with something for everyone, a great lounge and perfect family dining opportunity. Good selection on wines by the glass. The company is owned by Albertans so its always good to support local!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

There are a ton of great restaurants in Banff. Earls isn't really original, but sticking to their usual corporate philosophy makes them a winner here. The prices are reasonable, the food is good, the service is good, and there are gluten free/allergy conscious items on the menu.The expansion has made it a lot easier to get a table. Good place to stop for lunch, or dinner on a budget!