“Standard good value”

Ranked #40 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We visited back and were as pleased or even more than last time. excellent service, even though there was a delay at the beginning. Our waitress made it up, very tentative but not too pushy, really good and not over the top as in other cases....
Food good, standard Earl's quality, we enjoyed it very much

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The first time was with my wife, after finding most restaurants were closed after 9 pm. We were glad Earl's was open. Both of us had salmon (since we are in Canada), which was excellent. Came a few days later with a friend (we were attending a conference). Wanted to have salmon again, but the restaurant ran out. I had halibut, which was fine but kind of small portion for its price. The sweet-potato fries were very tasty, however. I like that the restaurant has a special on one of its cocktails everyday.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Boring atmosphere, possibly needs to redone. Over priced menu for what you get. Salads are anyway. On the upside, Earl's food is pretty good and the entrees are a decent value.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Upstairs location so not ideal for older clients -very drab interior -could do with some plants and shrubs .

Reviewed October 1, 2013

A new favorite in Banff! Went for lunch...no wait...delicious food! The special grilled portobello and red pepper sandwich and sweet potato fries were great for my husband. So many fries, he let me nibble too! What a tasty treat...not too salty at all:). My field greens salad was perfect! Friendly service. Great meal. Under 25 bucks...are you kidding me? As vegetarians we actually enjoyed Earls more than the top rated vegetarian restaurant in town. Looking forward to a return and to checking out the Jasper Earls!