“So good we went back the second night”
Review of Earls

Earls
Ranked #44 of 145 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“So good we went back the second night”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is a good value place to get some decent food in Banff. The service was really friendly, the food tasty and with offers on cocktails what more could you want?

Visited April 2013
2 Thank laney1981

• Korean first
“Earls is a great spot!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

A late night dinner experience that was very good. I had the Kung Pao Chicken - it was spicy and delicious. My co-diners were all very happy with their meals. The service provided by the waitress was top notch!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank DaleandRobyn
St. Helier, United Kingdom
“Popular eatery”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We ate here a couple of times and the food was really good. We had difficulty choosing what to have. The salads were excellent and huge.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Travelocity629
Calgary, Canada
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

As a resident of Calgary and a frequent visitor of Banff one of my favorite places to go is Earls. The reason being is that I have tried a large variety of the restaurants in Banff and am usually disappointed in some aspect of the experience, be it the food, service or the overall value.
The only exception that I have found is on my visits to Earls.
I find that with the Earls Everything just works, from the moment I enter to when I leave.
The food is innovative; the service is not only friendly but entertaining and helpful as well.

Very easy to recommend.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank conmacpat
Perth, Australia
“Was always a stop on our bar hop”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Generally we try to pick somewhere to eat or drink that isn't a chain restaurant, but somehow this Earl's was always a stop! We have only ever enjoyed drinks and appetizers in the downstairs bar area. The appies are tasty (especially half price wing Wednesday and the sushi dynamite roll), cocktails are yum, beers good size and cold. Service efficient and friendly.

• Visited March 2013