“Wow!”

Ranked #40 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Atmosphere was excellent, located on the top floor with awesome mountain views. Rob was our server and was excellent. Slight wait but not bad if you get a seat at the bar to wait. Definitely on the pricy side but well worth it. Steak was amazing, husband got the chicken and ribs. Nothing bad to say about this place, it's a must go when in Banff!

1  Thank Melanie P

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for the past two years. I love the Pasta Alfredo. Overall the food is very well prepared and given this is Banff the prices are very reasonable. Last visit was with a bigger group and found them very accommodating given we didn't make a booking. Highly recommend

1  Thank Sweetsweet99
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We ended up in the lounge late on a Friday night and were seated immediately. Our server was polite, quick and efficient. My Caesar had a teriyaki jerky stick in it which was creatively delicious. We had the fish tacos for starters - awesome! Husband had a bacon cheddar burger and I had a large bowl of chowder. Both were large and delicious. Can't wait to eat here again next time we are in Banff.

1  Thank Snarley1
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Dinner with family: enough choices for the family of three, and foods were prepared professionally. Server was very courteious and pleasing, reasonably fast service. Ordered Cajun blackened chicken, Italia pizza, baby calamari, and shrimp roll sushi, and pleased with the quality and quantity of foods as well as the prices. Would go back there again without any thinkings.

1  Thank Wtun
Reviewed March 8, 2013

After a disappointing meal at the KEG I went to Earls for dinner. I was stunned at the great service and amazing food. First night RIBS!!!!!!!! Overflowing my plate and delicious. Second night a Rib Eye steak. Finger licking good. Third night ribs and chicken. AND ABOVE ALL for $8 delicious desserts. Staff phenomenally friendly and helpful. WHAT A FIND!!!!!!!!! thumbs up to Wade the waiter

2  Thank geoFortLee_Nj