“good start to our Banff holiday”

Coyotes Southwestern Grill
Ranked #15 of 143 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Southwestern, Canadian, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Winnipeg
“good start to our Banff holiday”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Coyote's is the first restaurant we visited during our week in Banff; we came in and had a nice hearty breakfast. I had the warm seven grain cereal, which was delicious, and my husband had the Mountain Man Breakfast, which he enjoyed although there was too much piled onto one plate. The pancakes should have been on a separate plate. The coffee was good and strong.

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Very good food - minor glitch”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Friends in Calgary highly recommended this one. Service was good (few diners - off season).
Food was rich and tasty, the chef loves his job and his license to create what he loves. It shows. However, the chef (you can watch) needs to fine tune the details. the apple gorgonzola flatbread was excellent - I do love pecans - and there was sufficient greens in the middle to cut the super richness of the cheese. However pretty it looked to have the tips pointing outwards, it got your fingers oily to reach for the crust stuck in the middle of the salad.

Visited November 2013
Saskatoon, Canada
“Phenomenal!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Upon arriving, we were slightly apprehensive about sitting at the bar, definitely a misguided fear. The ambiance was amazing, the staffs dedication was evident, and definitely showed itself in the food and presentation. Everything appeared to be made from scratch. Our party ordered the calzone and the burger. Both exceeded expectations, we will likely eat there again tomorrow night. Highly recommend, first time I've ever tipped 25%.

“Worst Restaurant Experience of my Life”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Unfortunately we had a horrible experience at this restaurant. Not only did it take them over 15 minutes to serve us but I have severe food allergies to egg white and dairy. I was told by the waitress that they were unable to remove the egg white from the scrambled eggs as it would set the kitchen behind. 15 seconds apparently disrupts the flow of a kitchen. My husband used to be a chef and he was horrified to hear such inability to accommodate a customer in which it would seriously harm me. I will never come back to this restaurant and I will tell all that I run into the horrible experience that I endured.

• Visited November 2013
Saskatoon
“Excellent Breakfast!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Great little restaurant for breakfast. The food was awesome! Try the French toast or omelettes! Both were delicious!

• Visited October 2013